Sunday, October 2, 2016

New Season 2016-2017


New Season 2016 - 2017

Hello!  I hope your summer was filled with many happy moments. The sun is still shining here in beautiful SWFL.  Those of us who are here all year, notice the humidity is beginning to lessen, making each day more beautiful.  Soon we can turn the AC off and open our sliding doors to welcome the balmy breezes of this amazing corner of the world. 

Work (it’s really so much fun!) in my studio continues at a thoughtful and creative pace.  I spent the summer completing several commissioned orders, designing new work for my gallery and planning my 2016 – 17 calendar of Gallery events.  Time flies…I have so many ideas! 

My first Gallery event is for the Ladies - please set aside Monday, October 24 from 5 to 7:30 pm to attend the annual CHARITY EVENT:  “Bling, Baubles and Bubbly” at my Gallery.  
This annual event is a jewelry show and sale featuring the original jewelry designed by 2 local jewelry artisans: Lynda Van Bibber and Renata Vigoda.  20% of all sales in the gallery this evening will be given to the charity, “Shoes That Fit”, providing NEW shoes for children in need in Bonita Springs.  Any questions?  Don’t hesitate to contact me.

We always have lively conversations and enjoy FREE bubbly champagne and sweets!  
Stop by and say, “Hi”.  I hope to see you again.  Cheers!  Kathleen  



Artist Kathleen Bradford Studio/Gallery
4259 Bonita Beach Road
Bonita Springs, FL 34134
w: Artistkb.com



No comments:

Post a Comment